Real Estate Agent School
Have you ever dreamed of being a licensed Real Estate Agent?
There's no better time than now!
Leavitt Evictions, in partnership with 24/7 Realty School of Nevada,
has a special offer just for you!
Get 10% off your tuition with coupon code: LeavittEvictions
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I get started?
• You can immediately start your course and view pricing here.
How many hours do I need to get my Nevada Real Estate License?
• 90 hours of education are required to obtain a Nevada Real Estate License.
• The entire education requirement can be completed online, at your pace!
Can I take the classes at home?
• Yes! The entire course has been designed to be completed online, at your pace!
How long do I have to complete the course?
• You will have 1 year access to complete your online course.
• We have found that students that commit to a daily study schedule and timeline, perform better on the exam.
• On average, students have completed the course in as little as 2 weeks up to about 2 months. It all depends on you and your goals!
• The online program is self-paced, with reading assignments, study notes, instructor video review and quizzes.
Do I need to join a Brokerage?
• Yes, you must join a brokerage to receive your real estate license.
• Find a company that has a proven track record of success. A new real estate agent needs a company that has proven systems, education, and lead generation tools that you help you convert leads to closed transactions.
• Choose a broker that offers services such as: name recognition, training and mentoring, broker support, tools and systems, technology, staff support and a professional facility and prime locations.